right of revocation
Right of cancellation
(1) If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person placing the order for a purpose that cannot be ascribed to your commercial or freelance professional activity), you have a right to cancel the order in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) If you are a consumer and make use of your right of cancellation in accordance with Section 4 (1), you must pay for the regular costs of returning the goods.
(3) The right of cancellation shall also be subject to the provisions of the following
- Cancellation policy -
Right of cancellation:
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days, without the need to state the reasons for doing so.
The cancellation period shall be fourteen days as of the day on which you, or a third party you specify who is not the carrier, have/has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must notify us
82205 Gilching, Germany
Phone number: +49
of your decision to cancel the contract by means of a clear declaration to that effect (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail).
If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you confirmation that we have received the notice of cancellation (e.g. by e-mail).
Sending of the notice that you wish to exercise your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires shall be sufficient to ensure that the cancellation period has been complied with.
Consequences of cancellation:
If you cancel this contract, we shall refund you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you selected a means of delivery other than the low-cost standard one we offer), immediately and by no later than fourteen days as of the day on which we receive notice that you have canceled the contract. To refund the above, we shall use the same means of payment you used for the original transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you; you shall not be liable to pay any charges connected with this repayment. We can refuse to refund the above payments and charges until we have received the goods again or until you have proved that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and by no later than fourteen days as of the day on which you inform us that you have canceled the contract. This deadline has been complied with if you dispatch the goods before the fourteen-day period ends.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You must restitute any impairment to the value of the goods only if such impairment is attributable to handling of them that is not necessary for the purposes of inspecting the qualities, properties and working order of the goods.
- End of the cancellation policy -
(4) The right of cancellation shall not apply to contracts:
- for the delivery of goods that have been made in accordance with the customer’s specifications, are not prefabricated and in whose production an individual choice or stipulation by the consumer was a substantial factor or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery, and
- for the delivery of goods if they are combined inseparably with other goods after delivery on account of their qualities.